Effective Date 6/10/13
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We will only collect personal information from you by specifically asking for it:
- When you purchase the Digital Doula Application.
- When you register with us for newsletters, email updates, enter competitions or take part in surveys and customer feedback.
- When you create a user account via the website https://digitaldoula.com.
- When you write, fax, telephone or email us to make an inquiry.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect all or some of the following information relating to you or other members of your party:
- Name and contact details (e.g., address, email address, telephone number).
- Facebook or iTunes log in information.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
For the purpose of providing you with our services, we may disclose the information as follows:
- We may need to disclose our customer list including any personal information relating to you to a third party who acquires or attempts to acquire all or substantially all of the asset/ stock in our company and/or our website.
- We may also disclose information to organizations who act as “data processors” on our behalf, or to other organizations who perform business functions on our behalf. These functions include administration, providing services (and contacting you where necessary), customer care, business management and operation, re-organization/structuring/sale of our business (or our group companies), risk assessment, security and crime prevention/detection, research and analysis, marketing, monitoring, measuring and assessing customer purchasing preferences and trends, dispute resolution, credit checking and debt collection.
- We may from time to time contact you (by email and by post) with information about special offers, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or competitions. If do not wish to receive such information, you may ask us in writing not to receive it. If you set up an account via our website or through iTunes, you will be able to tell us how you would like to receive such information when we send it by email (by unsubscribing to our email alerts)
- If you set up an account via our website or iTunes, we will store your personal information until the later of: a) 6 months after you close down your account with us; or b) a year after your last activity on the application and/or website.
We have taken all reasonable steps to have appropriate security measures in place to protect your information.
You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent so that you can accept or refuse it. However, please note that some features of the Website may not function properly or as intended if the ability to accept cookies is disabled. Also, if you change your computer, change your internet browser (e.g. from Internet Explorer to Firefox), or delete all your cookies, you will need to renew your preferences.
Log File Information
When you use the Website, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
Clear GIFs Information
When you use the Website, we may employ “clear GIFs” (a.k.a. Web Beacons) which are used to anonymously track your online usage patterns (i.e., in a non-personally-identifiable manner). In addition, we may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to you to track which emails are opened by recipients.
DIRECT THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING
We allow third-party companies to serve advertisements and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site or mobile application. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to the Website and other third party websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/.
LEGALLY REQUIRED DISCLOSURES AND HARM PREVENTION
COPYRIGHTS © / TRADEMARKS ™ © 2013 Birth, Growth, Healing Ltd. All applicable copyrights and trademarks are owned by Birth, Growth, Healing Ltd., and/or its related entities or are used under license. All rights reserved.